New Faces and Responsibilities at NLEN
- Wednesday, 14 January 2015 19:12
We are excited to announce the arrival of new staff members and the advancement of others into new roles at our organization.
- Jackie Jordon has moved into the role of Program Manager for our Urban Weatherization Initiative. Jackie first came to the agency as a participant and was hired as a workforce coach in 2013.
- Eric Courts has stepped into the role of Assistant Business Solutions Manager. Eric first joined NLEN in 2014 as a digital literacy instructor.
- Jermaine Morales, Workforce Coach, will be overseeing the day-to-day management of Moving Forward, our diesel mechanics training program.
- Thad Smith is stepping into the role of Head Beekeeper. Thad is a graduate of U-Turn Permitted who was hired by Sweet Beginnings in 2013. He has since been training as the Apprentice Beekeeper and will soon be assuming our primary beekeeping responsibilities.
- Carol Mjoseth has joined NLEN as our Development and Social Media Associate. Carol brings more than 20 years of experience the NLEN team and is working towards her Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management from the university of Illinois Chicago.
We are proud to work alongside such dedicated and talented staff members. Thank you all for the work you do.